Symposium University of Vienna, Department of South Asian, Tibetan and Buddhist Studies, Seminar Room 1 24-25 May 2013 (Organization: Prof. Dr. Klaus-Dieter Mathes) This symposium is part of the larger research project (or “doctoral...
The Centre for Himalayan Studies blog presents current social sciences research on a vast area, spanning the Himalayas, the Tibetan cultural area, Yunnan and Assam.
We welcome all scholarly contributions. If you are interested, please contact:
- New Book: Routledge Handbook of Highland Asia — with a comment
- New Book: Flows and Frictions in Trans-Himalayan Spaces, edited by Gunnel Cederlöf and Willem van Schendel
- New book: The Return of Polyandry, by Heidi Fjeld
- European Bulletin of Himalayan Research: New issue
- Himalayan journeys conference 2022