A special issue titled “Storying multi-species relationships, commoning and the state in the Himalayas” edited by Erik de Maaker and Dan Smyer Yü has been published. This is the EBHR issue 58 and it...
The Centre for Himalayan Studies blog presents current social sciences research on a vast area, spanning the Himalayas, the Tibetan cultural area, Yunnan and Assam.
We welcome all scholarly contributions. If you are interested, please contact:
- New book: Animal Sacrifice, Religion and Law in South Asia
- New Book: Routledge Handbook of Highland Asia — with a comment
- New Book: Flows and Frictions in Trans-Himalayan Spaces, edited by Gunnel Cederlöf and Willem van Schendel
- New book: The Return of Polyandry, by Heidi Fjeld
- European Bulletin of Himalayan Research: New issue