The Centre for Himalayan Studies blog presents current social sciences research on a vast area, spanning the Himalayas, the Tibetan cultural area, Yunnan and Assam.
We welcome all scholarly contributions. If you are interested, please contact:
- New book: Animal Sacrifice, Religion and Law in South Asia
- New Book: Routledge Handbook of Highland Asia — with a comment
- New Book: Flows and Frictions in Trans-Himalayan Spaces, edited by Gunnel Cederlöf and Willem van Schendel
- New book: The Return of Polyandry, by Heidi Fjeld
- European Bulletin of Himalayan Research: New issue