The Power of Wealth: Economy and Social Status in Pre-Modern Tibetan Communities, edited by Lucia Galli and Kalzang Norbu Gurung In this special issue of the Revue d’Études Tibétaines, no. 57 (January 2021) investigate...
The Centre for Himalayan Studies blog presents current social sciences research on a vast area, spanning the Himalayas, the Tibetan cultural area, Yunnan and Assam.
We welcome all scholarly contributions. If you are interested, please contact:
- New Book: Routledge Handbook of Highland Asia — with a comment
- New Book: Flows and Frictions in Trans-Himalayan Spaces, edited by Gunnel Cederlöf and Willem van Schendel
- New book: The Return of Polyandry, by Heidi Fjeld
- European Bulletin of Himalayan Research: New issue
- Himalayan journeys conference 2022